Join Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. at Seed20!
Girl Talk Foundation, Inc.'s founder JANINE DAVIS is among 20 social entrepreneurs selected to participate in SEED20. It's an exciting opportunity that pairs local non-profits with coaches to create the perfect 'pitch' for their cause. The top 10 selected to 'pitch' their story will present at SEED20 OnStage! Tuesday, March 3rd at Knight Theater. The goal of SEED20 is to identify, spotlight, and support twenty of the region’s most innovative and effective ideas for tackling pressing social challenges. Over the course of seven weeks, participants have received training, coaching, feedback, and mentoring on how to succinctly and powerfully “tell their story.” Through this program, they have the opportunity to share their compelling work with the community and gain:
- Valuable strategic advice and resources
- Greater confidence and effectiveness when making presentations
- Opportunities to cultivate long-term, cross-sector relationships with sponsors, businesses, other nonprofits, and community leaders
- Access to new donors and funding opportunities
- Exposure to potential volunteers
- Marketing and communications advice and assets (photos and videos)
- A succinct and compelling pitch.