Please join us in celebrating Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. Founder and Executive Director Janine Davis and she is honored as a nominee for the 2015 Children’s Hero of the Year Award Gala – presented by Eckerd.
The gala honors some of the most prominent heroes in the Charlotte area who dedicate their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of children and their families!
This black tie event begins with a VIP reception where guests can network with the community’s most prominent and influential business and community leaders. Once inside, guests will be treated to dinner, cash bar, live entertainment, silent auctions, and an unforgettable “Children’s Hero of the Year” ceremony featuring the night’s honorees.
The 2015 Charlotte Children’s Hero of the Year Finalists Include:
- Bob Silver, Board Member of East Lincoln Betterment Association
- Steve & Angie Smith, NFL Wide Receiver and Founders of the Steve Smith Family Foundation
- Manny Ohonme, Founder/CEO of Samaritan’s Feet
- Muggsy Bogues, Former NBA Basketball Player and Founder/Board Member of Always Believe, Inc.
- Tricia Cotham, NC House of Representatives District 100
- Janine Davis, Founder/Executive Director of Girl Talk Foundation, Inc.
- Cathy Davis, Director of the Lincoln Cultural Center
- Molly Grantham, Anchor/Report at WBTV
- and Deedee Mills, Founder/Board Member of Behailu Academy