Who We Are
Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 agency focused on developing teenaged girls socially, emotionally and physically to become civically engaged community citizens and professionally competent.
To empower every girl to find her voice to become the success she is destined to be — confident, smart, proud and powerful.
What We Do
- Increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Improve academic success and future orientation
- Enhance communication skills
- Reduce health risk behaviors
How We Do It
Girl Talk offers two empowerment programs for girls ages 13-16:
- “Tailoring Teens for Success” 16-week curriculum
- Jewels (professional development)
- College Tour
- Prom Project
Annually, Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. impacts nearly 700 girls through programming and special events.