Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 organization focused on building character and positive self-esteem in middle and high school girls.
To empower every girl to find her voice to become the success she is destined to be — confident, smart, proud and powerful.
To empower every girl with 21st century skills to positively change herself and her community.
What We Do
- Encourage positive and critical thinking
- Build character & promote self-respect
- Teach life and leadership skills
- Serve as a network of support for young girls ages 13 – 16
How We Do It
Girl Talk offers four programs for girls ages 13-16:
- “Tailoring Teens for Success” 16-week curriculum
- College Tour
- Prom Project
- Girl Talk Jewels
Annually, Girl Talk Foundation, Inc. impacts nearly 700 girls through programming and special events.